Are you also looking for a BSNL SMS Center number or a BSNL message center number?
If Yes, you’re at the right place!
Because after having in-depth research, we have mentioned all the BSNL SMS service center numbers in this guide.
You will directly get in touch with the helpline support, and they can quickly help you sort out any of your technical issues, problems or queries.
BSNL SMS center number or BSNL message center number is an official helpline support number for the BSNL users.
If you’re also a BSNL user and facing the BSNL SMS not sending issue or any other such issues, you need to get in touch with the support team with the help of these numbers.
BSNL Message Center Number - List of All The States
|BSNL SMS Center Number||Phone Number|
|Andaman And Nicobar||+919434024365|
|Jammu and Kashmir||+919419024365|
|Uttar Pradesh west||+919412024365|
|Uttar Pradesh east||+919415024365|
How to Change the BSNL SMS service center number?
Here, we will discuss the step-by-step process of changing or setting the BSNL SMSC number. We will give you a basic idea so that you can easily do it on your required device.
Step #1: Firstly, click on the application icon on your homescreen.
Step #2: Find the phone call option in the application and click on it.
Step #3: If you don’t get the dial-pad option, click on the dial pad icon.
Step #4: Now, write down *#*#4636#*#*
Step #5: Tap the “phone information.”
Step #6: You should scroll down to the SMSC.
Step #7: After refreshing, you will get your current number activated and format.
Most frequent questions and answers
You can activate your BSNL SMS service in just three simple steps:
- Open your phone menu and select the “message” option
- Scroll down to the “service center number.”
- Fill in your required “service center number”, and thus your SMS service will be activated.
Following are the several reasons for this issue:
- You might have to get a new SIM, and thus it will take upto 24 hr to get activated and work properly.
- You might have an inappropriate BSNL SMS center number in your required mobile settings.
- If you have not sent a message to anyone for the last 6 months, BSNL customer service may have deactivated your SMS services.
- In that case, you need to talk to your SMS service centre provider by dialling 198 or 1800-180-1503 and asking them to reactivate the service.
You have to follow simple steps to reset the SMS centre number
- Tap on the application icon
- Click on the phone option, then
- Wrote down *#*#4636#*#*
- Click on the phone information
- Scroll to the SMSC
- Now, fill in your relevant SMSC number and update it.
If you are also facing this problem, you should contact the BSNL customer care at their toll-free number 1800-180-1503 or call the 198 and register your situation there.
You have to dial the *123*1#*123*5#*125#, and then all the reasonable offers will be visible to you.