The online ecosystem has completely changed how we do different things which include shopping as well. Through an E-commerce website, you can buy things as a consumer as well as sell stuff as a supplier or seller.
However, there are hundreds of e-commerce websites claiming to be the best but only a few stand to their promises. One such platform is Meesho which has completely changed the perspective when it comes to small businesses. In this article, we will be discussing Meesho supplier panel benefits as well as how you can register.
Advantages of Becoming a Meesho Supplier
According to a recent study, Meesho is now one of the biggest platforms in India with more than a million suppliers and hundreds of millions of buyers. They did this by listening to the voices of the consumers and sellers by integrating several different categories and ease of use into their platform.
The hassle-free logistics, better data and analytics, and a large consumer base have made it the first choice of any small or medium-sized business. Also, they have a zero percent commission policy which means you don’t have to pay any extra money for the sales you have done with the platform.
There is no other platform in India that provides such an advantage for suppliers. Instead, other services charge a collection fee on every sale done by the seller. Nevertheless, Meesho supplier panel does not impose these types of fees and collection and suppliers earn every penny they get through sales. This also means you don’t need to charge any fee for cash on delivery orders or for payment gateways.
Another very big advantage of becoming a Meesho supplier is that you don’t need a large sum of money to advertise your products on the platform. You only need to pay Rs. 300 for product promotion. If you are thinking about the reach and impression of your adverts then don’t worry. All ads will be available on top of each discovery page making it visible to hundreds of millions of users daily.
Reasons to Choose Meesho Over Other Platforms
There are many benefits of becoming a Messho Supplier and there are several reasons why need to choose it over other platforms. One of which is its easy registration process as it only requires a couple of minutes to fill out the registration form and become a supplier yourself on the platform.
You only have to make sure of two things, an active and running bank account and a GSTIN number. There is no physical verification or registration amount and anyone can sign up as a supplier for free.
No penalty on Return to Origin (RTOs) is another major reason to consider Meesho. Your product will be returned to you if the consumer fails to attend shipping partner’s call three times and you will not have to pay any extra amount. This also works for cancellation from your side as well as auto cancellation. Now even the small supplier can work without worrying about penalties and giving extra charges.
Lastly, Meesho wants you to work on increasing your sales without having to give extra time on deliveries and shipments. You can now sell your items with your set price to hundreds of millions of users accompanied by on-time deliveries and access to hundreds of local courier companies by only giving 18% GST to shipping costs.
How to Register Yourself on the Meesho Supplier Panel
It is relatively easy and simple to register yourself as a supplier on Meesho. You just need to do a couple of steps and your account will be created.
- Through any browser, navigate to “Meesho Supplier Panel”.
- At the end of the webpage, click on “Create Your Supplier Account”.
- There will be four blank spaces to fill out. The first will be your current and active phone number. Second is your active email ID, the third is a strong password, and lastly OTP.
- In order to receive the OTP code, you will have to click “Send OTP” button beside “Enter Phone Number” option.
- After finishing the verification procedure, click on “Create Account”.
- Here you will see a special prompt with Meesho’s Terms of Condition. If you agree with the given terms, check the box below.
- Your supplier profile is now created and available on Meesho.
- Enter your credentials so that you log in to your profile. You can set it up according to your preferences and you are ready to go.
- You will now have the option to list your products, manage your inventory, process your orders, and track payment as well as invoices.
Things to Remember When Using Meesho Supplier Panel
- You can upload your catalogs in bulk or individually. It will only become available after 72 hours after you have uploaded it.
- Add multiple images for your products and select a category before adding images.
- For each product you add, you will be asked to enter its prices, your GST number, etc.
- It is also recommended to add multiple items to your catalog to increase the chance of receiving an order.
- Add multiple catalogs within a few days to boost your visibility, especially for new suppliers.
- Suppliers are advised to study the Supplier Panel’s legal and policy section in order to make sure that their items comply with Meesho’s rules.
- You can have both Cash on Delivery (COD) and online payment gateways for your order.
- The platform has a 7-day payment cycle from order to delivery and you will receive your payments directly into your given account.
- Last but not least, you can also look at your current deposited balance as well as future payments through the supplier panel.
Meesho has become the biggest name in the e-commerce space in India, especially among suppliers. Many consider it a haven for small and medium-sized businesses as there are many policies that no other platform provides. If this piques your interest and you want to know more about the Meesho supplier panel, its benefits or the reasons to choose it over other services then read the article above.