In the Philippines, Piso WiFi is one of the top internet service providers. It is a kind of public WiFi service where anyone can gain internet access for a limited period by paying a very small fee. Generally, one Peso, the smallest currency value in the Philippines, can get you around 15-30 minutes of internet access. In this article, we will learn what is 10.0.0.1 Piso wifi pause and everything you need to know.
What exactly is 10.0.0.1 Piso wifi pause?
10.0.0.1 Piso wifi pause is an arcade-style system to provide users with internet access. It’s like a vending machine but for the internet, also the process of registering and canceling is very easy. The convenience and cost-effectiveness make it a better option for most people and even for those who are not financially stable.
There are many advantages of using the Piso wifi network, such as you can access the internet anytime you want and simply pay for the time you need. There is no need to sign contracts or take on long-term plans. It’s similar to having internet access on your own terms.
Additionally, you can commonly find it in public areas such as cafés, restaurants, and parks. This means that you can access the internet in more places, even unexpected ones. It runs on a time-based process, so everybody gets a fair amount. Nobody can monopolize the internet for hours on end, making sure that everyone has a chance to use it.
Piso Wifi can help start-ups and small businesses get more customers. The chance of foot traffic as well as potential earnings when people visit a location with cheap or free internet increases.
Steps to Use Piso Wifi Pause Network
If you want to use Piso wifi, here is a simple step-by-step procedure.
- Firstly, you need to look for places that provide Piso Wifi service. It is mostly available in places like malls, café, or community centers.
- Either open your smartphone camera to scan the QR code or access the Wifi setting to find Piso wifi open network.
- Choose the network from the given list and connect to the network.
- Once you are connected, you will have to make the payment for the internet access. For this, you can either use a physical vending machine or pay using an e-wallet.
- Now, you need to select a package with the time duration and the amount you need to pay. Depending on the service provider you will be charged differently. Find the one that suits you the best.
- After doing all the steps successfully you will get internet access on your registered device.
- If you want to see your 10.0.0.1 Piso wifi pause timer, you can open a web browser on your device and access the network control panel. Here you will see the remaining time of your access.
- If you need more time then you can extend the pause timer by paying for the additional time.
- When are done browsing the internet, you can cancel your registration, log out of your account, and disconnect from the network.
Piso Wifi Pause for Business
This wifi system has not only made the Internet accessible to everyone but you can even set up your own Peso wifi kit and generate passive income. If you have some capital to invest you can set it up at your home or your shop and then you get paid every time someone rents internet using your system. You even get a 10.0.0.1 Piso wifi pause console where you can customize access time as well as network bandwidth.
There are many benefits of owning a Piso Wifi system like, it is simple to use and requires little maintenance. Once set up, it can run well with just periodic maintenance checks, which cut down on cost.
Owning a Piso Wifi system lets you connect with other businesses and related areas. This relationship has a chance for future partnerships as well as business possibilities. In comparison to other businesses, setting up does not need a big first commitment. It is a low-cost option to enter the Peso wifi distribution sector.
Last but not least, people that use your 10.0.0.1 Piso Wifi pause system regularly will develop a sense of closeness to your shop or location, which can lead to repeat business and loyalty from clients.
How to set up the 10.0.0.1 Piso Wifi Pause System
Here are the requirements and steps on how to do them.
- The very first step in setting up your own Piso wifi system is to get all the necessary components needed. There are many places where you can find Piso wifi kits which include the required system software, an internet router as well as a vending machine. You can manage payment and user access by using them.
- After you have bought all the things needed, you can either hire an engineer to set up and configure your system. However, if you follow the instruction manual carefully you can set up the system all by yourself. One thing you need to make sure of is that the wifi router is placed in a place that has the maximum coverage.
- The last step is to configure payment and rates. You will need to find the balance between your profit and user accessibility. Besides that, you can first set up experimental packages and see which performs the best and then take a decision based on the results.
How to Configure 10.0.0.1 Piso Wifi Pause Timer
If you are not familiar with the 10.0.0.1 piso wifi pause console and have not configured the wifi pause timer once, then follow these simple steps:
- Open a web browser on either your smartphone or computer system.
- In the address bar, type http://10.0.0.1 and press enter.
- Now you will be redirected to the Piso Wifi Admin control panel.
- Login with the credentials such as username and password given at the time of kit purchase.
- Move down to the very end of the page and look for the option named “Internet Access Time”.
- Click on it to open the configuration menu. Generally, there are three options available: 30 min, 1 Hour, and 2 Hours. You can select one of the 10.0.0.1 pause time, by tapping on the radio button.
- These are default options and you can customize them based on your needs.
- Once you have made the required changes, click the “Apply” button at the end of the page.
- Now to activate the changed pause timer, find the “Pause” button below the “Internet Access Time” and click on it.
- You have now successfully configured your 10.0.0.1 pause time and users will not be able to use your internet after the allotted time.
Drawbacks of Piso Wifi Pause Timer
While the 10.0.0.1 Piso Wifi Pause Timer has various advantages for setting up internet use and making sure of fair usage, it also has certain drawbacks. Here are a few of the cons:
- The pause time can be annoying for users, particularly if they need steady online access. The loss of internet access during the pause period may cause discontent with the service.
- This pause time can disturb the workflow and focus on people that rely on Piso WiFi for productivity, like remote workers or students. Delays on a regular basis can reduce their capacity to carry out tasks quickly.
- Few people can try to get around the pause time frame with multiple accounts as well as using different devices. This can result in service misuse and negatively damage the user experience as a whole.
- Some of you, especially those with minimal technical knowledge, can find it difficult to configure the pause time function correctly. Incorrect settings can result in unknown impact and slow down services.
- The pause timer can lead to network consumption fluctuations, creating traffic when lots of people re-join at the same time after the pause time ends.
How to Turn Off Piso Wifi Pause Timer
You can disable the 10.0.0.1 Piso wifi pause timer and allow people to use your internet service for an unlimited period of time. The step to disable the 10.0.0.1 pause time are as follows:
- First of all, open any web browser on your mobile device or laptop.
- Enter htttp://10.0.0.1 in the address bar and click on the search button.
- Now, fill in the username and password in the required sections.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and look for the “Pause Access” function.
- Toggle off the option by clicking on the “Off” button.
- A pop-up will appear on your screen, enter your password again in the prompt window.
- Once done, click on the “Apply” or “Save” button.
- If you have followed all the steps successfully, the Piso wifi pause timer will be disabled.
- Connect to your Piso wifi connection using another device and see if the changes are applied or not.
How to Update Piso Wifi Pause Network Password
If you are an owner of a 10.0.0.1 Piso wifi pause network you might want to update your password on a regular basis to safeguard your network against potential threats or risk of unauthorized access.
The process to update the password is quite straightforward and simple, all you need to do is open the Piso Wifi control panel by entering http://10.0.0.1 on your device. As usual, enter the id and password in the login window. Also, make sure you have your wifi turned on.
Go to the very left side menu and look for a function named “Gateway” and click on it. After that, you have to open the “Connection” option from the following window and then click on the “Wifi” function. Move to the private WiFi section of the network and look for your network name here.
Select your Wifi network and then click on the “edit” button beside the highlighted section. A new window will be prompted and from here you can click on the “change the password” option. Type the new password and make sure it is more secure than your old one.
Once you have updated the password, click on the “Apply” button to save the changes made. All the devices connected using your Piso wifi network will be disconnected, and everyone will be asked to enter the new password. That’s it! You have successfully updated your network password.
Instruction to Reset Piso Wifi Router
Similarly, if you want to reset your Piso Wifi Router then you can hit the reset button present at the back side of your router. You will have to use a paper clip to access the small button. Now hold it for about 30 seconds till the router is switched off. Wait for the router to turn back on and release the reset button.
The Piso wifi system has changed the way how most people access the internet in the Philippines. It has led to new opportunities for business as well as introduced a cheap way to access reliable and fast internet connection. Similarly, for fair usage, it has a 10.0.0.1 Piso wifi pause timer so that everyone gets an equal chance at a fair price. If you are curious and want to know more about it with explanations then read the article above.