Banglar Bhumi is an online website and mobile application created by the Land and Land Reforms Department and RR&R (Refugee Relief and Rehabilitation Department), Govt. of West Bengal. With this digital initiative, you can now access information about Khatian, Plot, Hal Sabek (LR-RS), Fee Details, Case Status, etc. If you want to learn how to access banglarbhumi.gov.in apps or register yourself on the portal then read this blog.
Banglar Bhumi App And Services It Offer
There was a time when you had to physically visit all the governmental offices and institutes just to retrieve some information about your land. Now, the Government of West Bengal has launched banglarbhumi.gov.in apps that will help you to get all of the information that you need without leaving the comfort of your house.
All you need to do is register yourself on their web portal and enjoy all the services on your smartphone directly. There is absolutely no need to go to any office to make your account and it is completely free. Before moving on to the registration and sign in instructions, let us understand more about this application.
Once you open the app, you will be able to see many options and services on the homepage. Some of them include Khatian Information, Plot Information, Request Plot Map, Mauza Map, and PI PLM Copies.
Among all of these options, “Khatian Information” holds the most value as this will show you the details based on Mouza wise Khatian number. Also, you can retrieve information about the ownership of the Khatian and details such as owner type, owner name, address, father/husband name, total area in a Khaitan, total number of plots in that Khatian, etc.
After that, there is an online application and service delivery option as well as online service status i.e. you will be able to know the status of the service for which you had applied, from here like Mutation Status Conversion Status Worries Status, and Mutation Plot Khatian Status.
Apart from this, you will also be able to use options like GRN Search Maja Map, Availability Details Application and Receipt, Print RS LR Information Land Classification, as well as E Challan Services.
Steps to Register on the Banglar Bhumi Application
If you take full advantage of the Banglar Bhumi app and all of its services, you will have to create a new account on this web portal i.e. do a new registration first. If you already have that account then you will have to use this sign-in option only.
You can sign in as well as register on both your mobile phone app and web browser. If you want to use your web browser then simply enter “Banglar Bhumi” into the address bar and open the website with “gov.in” domain.
If you want to use the mobile phone app then open “App Store” or “Play Store” on your device. Type “Banglar Bhumi” in Search Bar. Look for the app in the search result and make sure the developer is “Land & Land Reforms and RR&R Deptt., Govt of W.B.” Download and Install the app on your device to continue.
After that, you just have to click on “Sign In” button and log in by entering the user ID, password, and captcha.
New User Sign-Up Steps
- If you are a new user and you do not have the user ID, password, etc. then you will have to click on this sign-up option.
- You will be able to see A new popup will come which is a “public registration form” that you have to fill out.
- Every field marked here is mandatory, that is, you will have to fill those fields. If it is not there then you can just leave it.
- After entering the First, middle, and last name, below that you have to fill in the name of your guardian.
- Next to that, you have to enter your complete address. Make sure to let “user type” remain “citizen”.
- You also have to enter the municipality or panchayat and the police station as well as the district pin code.
- After filling in all this, you have to enter your email address and click on “Register Now” button.
- An OTP code will be sent to your email address which you have to enter in the next prompt.
- Once you have entered the email OTP, you now have to enter your mobile number and then enter the OTP code that has been sent to your entered mobile number.
- Lastly, you will have to enter a password which should be at least eight characters and alpha-numeric. Rewrite the same password into the next box.
- At last, you have to enter the captcha code and click on submit. a pop-up will appear where it is written successfully registered. Your user ID is your mobile number i.e. you are successfully registered.
How To Log Into the Banglar Bhumi Application
- Once you have successfully followed all the instructions on how to register, you can now log in to the Banglar Bhumi app or website portal.
- Simply open any of your web browsers and navigate to the official government website.
- At the very top of home page, tap or click on “Sign In” button.
- As soon as you click, a pop-up will be shown with a user ID, password, and captcha.
- Then select “Citizens” from the two options given above in the pop-up.
- Lastly, you have to enter your username, password, and captcha and then tap on “Login”.
- That’s All! You will be able to apply for mutation conversion concerns, fee payment, application for land revenue, treasury recovery application, as well as no dues, etc.
Banglar Bhumi is a really important application for all of you who want access to Land Information and Property details without having to wander from one government office to another. There are a lot of services as well as options available within the application and the online portal. To know more about banglarbhumi.gov.in apps and how to register yourself on the online portal, read the blog above.