CUIMS, also known as Chandigarh University Information Management System, is an online portal through which students and faculty members of the college can access the official website. It not only works as an authenticator but also serves many other purposes such as getting entry to the college admission form. In this article, we will be talking about the CUIMS portal and other things related.
CUIMS Login: How to Apply and Log In
Using cuims students can register at Chandigarh University and get admission into their preferred courses. Not only that, registered users can look at their previous semester results as well as mark their attendance for online classes.
Teachers and faculty members can use this login portal to access their class database and manage assignments and courses for students enrolled in their classes.
Besides that, you also get a unique user ID related to your role in the college. With this ID you will be able to access personalized resources available for that specific role. This means students, teachers, faculty members, and deans will be redirected to different parts of the website with their specialized tools.
For example – the Student Zone will have options to mark their presence and pay the semester fee. They will also have different sectors for submitting their assignments and seeing their test results. Similarly, the teacher zone will have sections for checking submitted assignments and managing student’s academic data.
If you want to register at cuims and log into your account then follow these steps.
How to Register
- First of all, you want to open Chandigarh University’s official website via your preferred web browser.
- From the homepage look for the login button and click on it. Then find the registration option and open it in a new tab.
- Now, you will be able to see the registration page. Here enter all the empty boxes with the required credentials such as your name, contact info, email ID, and picture.
- After this, you will be asked to choose a verification method for authenticating your filled information.
- Choose any of the options and follow the on-screen procedure to complete the verification.
- Upon successful verification, you will be moved to a different page where you can download your e-prospectus and pay the registration fee.
- Once the payment is successful, you will receive your User ID and Password. Make sure to keep this email or message safe for future use.
How to Log In
- Again open the web browser on your computer system and head over to the cuims login website.
- Now you will be able to see multiple login options such as LMS login, Staff Login, Student Login, or Admission Login.
- If you are a newly registered candidate and haven’t been admitted into the college yet then select “Admission Login”.
- And, if you are already registered and studying in the college then click on the “Student Login” button.
- After that, a prompt will appear on your browser. Here you will have to enter the login credentials like Student ID, Username, and Password.
- Finally, you will be redirected to the cuims homepage where you can access all types of tools and resources.
How to Recover cuims Login Password
If you are lost or have forgotten your login password then don’t worry. There are basically two ways through which you can recover it in no time. The first way involves manually resetting the password from the login portal and the second way is to contact the Chandigarh university helpline. Here is how you can manually restore your password.
- Firstly, open the login portal on your device.
- Head over to the login section then look for the “Reset or Forgot Password” button and click on it.
- You will now have to enter your unique user ID given at the time of registration.
- Now you will be asked to enter the information required for authentication. This will include your registered email address and phone number.
- After you have successfully verified your identity you will be redirected to a new webpage. Here you will have to enter the new password.
- Follow the rest of the given instructions such as adding 2-factor authentication or security questions for faster password recovery.
- Lastly, go back to the homepage and enter the newly changed password to log into your account.
In case you are having issues related to account login or password recovery then you can simply get in contact with the college support through their helpline number or email.
- Email Address: [email protected]
- Helpline Number – 1800121288800
Chandigarh University Information Management System or cuims is a login portal that serves as more than a security stop. You can register as a new student in the college as well as access its resources through this portal. To learn more about the CUIMS login portal read the article above.