Many people have begun to store important files on their mobile phones to access data on the go or, nowadays, in almost any situation.
You can access your emails, share photos, edit and share documents, pay bills, and do a lot more with a single touch on your smartphone. Except in rare cases such as phone loss, memory wipeout, jailbreaking gone wrong, or a virus, all of your personal and vital data stored on the phone is generally safe.
Photos, contacts, messages, music, and other important data saved on an iPhone can be lost as a result of a variety of events, including accidental deletion, iOS update or jailbreak failure, software crash, virus attack, iPhone damage, spy on iPhone, theft, or loss, and so on.
Fortunately, the days of losing data and having no hope of recovering it are long gone. Apple users can restore their data using backup files created by iCloud or iTunes. What if you don’t have a backup? In addition, third-party data recovery tools can recover lost data without causing any hassle.
Try to Google it; you’ll find a slew of paid and free iPhone data recovery tools claiming to be able to recover all of your lost data with a high success rate. That, however, is precisely the issue. Making a decision is extremely difficult. To further assist you in the event of data loss, we’ve compiled a list of the top 5 free iPhone recovery software for your consideration. Go through the list and select your favorite to recover your lost data on your iPhone/iPad for free.
Our analysis of free iPhone recovery software tools led us to choose Disk Drill as the winner. Using Disk Drill is easy and produces excellent results. Launch the software, select the Recover option, and let Disk Drill handle the rest to recover your data.
In addition to recovering photos from your Camera Roll, Contacts, voice memos, text notes, bookmarks, chats, and call history, Disk Drill offers advanced data recovery algorithms and an easy-to-use interface.
- One-click iPhone data recovery.
- Hundreds of file formats are supported.
- Support for all major storage devices.
- Expertise isn’t required.
- Extra free disk tools are included.
- Android and iOS devices can be recovered.
Stellar Data Recovery is capable of recovering iOS 14, 13, 12, and earlier versions. This software can recover any data type, including photos, videos, notes, calendars, voice memos, and more, regardless of how it was lost.
It has a deep scan feature to find lost files in every corner of the storage area, something that the standard quick scan can’t do. If the quick scan fails to locate all the missing files, you can use their deep scan feature.
Many other features would be beneficial in retrieving your IOS data, all of which you can try out for free. It is compatible with Windows and iOS.
- It can recover an unlimited number of file formats from Windows devices and storage media.
- Data from a crashed Windows system can be quickly recovered.
- An encrypted drive can be used to recover deleted data.
- It allows you to create a hard disk image for quick recovery.
- Stellar can recover data from your iPhone for free, up to 1 GB of lost or deleted data.
Tenorshare has been voted the best data recovery software by users. With this software, you can recover data more quickly than with other software. The good news is that you’re covered even if you’re involved in one of the following mishaps:
- Screens that have been broken
- Damage caused by water
- Phones that are stuck and locked
- A system failure has occurred.
- Virus outbreaks
- Phones that have been stolen
There are three ways to recover data: an iCloud backup, an iTunes backup, or an iOS device backup. In addition, it offers selective data recovery and is compatible with almost all iOS devices.
This software is more adaptable in terms of the audience it serves. In contrast to Tenorshare, which is only available for iOS devices, it is available for Windows, iOS, Mac, and Android.
Connecting your phone, scanning it, and clicking recover data’ is all it takes to get your data back. It also provides a free version with limited features that users can use.
Anyone can use the interface because it is sleek, pleasant, and has a simple navigation.
- The most recent version of iOS is fully supported.
- Options that are self-explanatory and make data recovery simple.
- Money-back guarantee for seven days.
When it comes to data recovery, this software has a lot of options. You can recover data on an unlimited number of iOS devices with it. Thus, this software is the single key to unlocking all doors that have kept you from using your device.
It also recovers data from non-responsive devices and devices that have malfunctioned. The Microsoft Store version of iTunes is also compatible with EaseUS. They also have regular updates and bug fixes to ensure that the performance is par.
- Since 2004, EaseUS has been in operation.
- The iPhone recovery process is broken down into three steps.
- Upgrades are included in the cost.
iMyFone D-Back is a handy data recovery tool for iPhones, iPads, or iTunes backups. It can retrieve WhatsApp, photos, messages, and more.
You can retrieve your data using advanced data recovery technology without having to wait long hours.
- You can recover data that was accidentally deleted.
- This iOS system recovery software lets you preview your data before restoring it.
- Assists you in keeping your data secure.
- This free iPhone recovery software supports iCloud backups.
It can also recover data from social media applications, which is not offered by all software solutions. Moreover, it helps to recover the data when the phone is stolen, if the phone is damaged by water or fire, whether the device has been accidentally deleted, if the device has been factory reset, or if the password has been forgotten.
iTunes, iCloud, or direct access to your device allows you to retrieve the data. In addition, Fonepaw can backup, restore, and recover iOS data.
- It can handle many scenarios, including factory resets, system failures, and water damage, among others.
- You can recover over 30 different file types with just one mouse click.
- Before recovering it with this Apple data recovery software, you can preview your data before recovering it.
- This option allows you to choose a restore device.
- Encryption is supported during backup.
I hope the data recovery tools listed above assist you in backing up your data and avoiding future headaches. Data recovery software can help you in your personal life and professional life, so make use of it.