Most businesses use Microsoft Outlook above any other information organiser because of the utility and the functionalities it gives. You can send and receive emails through Outlook. It also offers calendaring, task management, contact management and journal logging. However many users are facing [pii_email_e80c99419553948887a9] error in their Outlook program.
Outlook is not a free application, and you must either buy it outright or pay a monthly fee to use it. It has proven useful in task management and e-mail sending and receiving. Even though, it usually works well, there are times when problems arise. These error codes are always displayed when Microsoft Outlook is not working properly.
Assume you’re in this situation and don’t know how to fix this problem then you have come to right place. We have mentioned all the possible methods and solution in order to resolve this error code on Microsoft Outlook program.
Reasons for facing [pii_email_e80c99419553948887a9] Error Code
There are several factors due to which this error code can get triggered and these are as follows:
- Multiple applications are running in the background.
- Your Microsoft Outlook is unsuitable with other e-mails. Only if you are using multiple accounts.
- Cache memory contains a number of apps that are stopping Outlook packets.
- Newer version of Windows is creating differences with Outlook and its processes.
- Outdated Outlook app installed.
We somewhat understand what can cause [pii_email_e80c99419553948887a9] error code to get triggered in your Outlook program. Now, let’s move to the methods and steps which you can use to resolve this issue.
Methods to Resolve Microsoft Outlook [pii_email_e80c99419553948887a9] Error Code with Simple Instructions
Method 1: Close Unnecessary Programs
If you are running other application other than Outlook on your system then this is the reason why you are facing the error code. To fix this, you will need to close all the unnecessary application or services first.
Open Task Manager on your computer and look for process tab. Now, find all the unused app and services running and close them. Close Task Manager once you are done and check for the error code.
Method 2: Close Account and Clear Cache
Clearing the cache and cookies will remove the old strings and bring all data up to date. It can also get rid of broken or stuck data packets from Outlook. This will help you to resolve the issue. Close Outlook once you have cleared cache data. Wait for a few seconds and open Outlook again.
If you have other accounts connected to your Outlook or you are working with multiple accounts then close them. If closing them does not work then, remove them altogether can help you to resolve [pii_email_e80c99419553948887a9] error code. You can also try rebooting your computer system as this can help you get rid of any bugs or glitches which might have causing the issue.
Method 3: Update Outlook to Latest Version
- First, you need to check whether you have the latest version of Microsoft Outlook installed.
- If not, then see if you meet the minimum needs for the most resent version.
- Open Microsoft official website and download the latest version of MS Office.
- Make sure to check if the latest version of Office contains the newest update for Outlook as well.
- Remove the older version of Office for your PC.
- In addition to that, find and remove any related files.
- Now, install the latest version of Office on your computer.
- If you do not uninstall the older version of Office before removing. It can create differences causing the error code.
Method 4: Use Web Version of Microsoft Outlook
- First, select the Microsoft Outlook Web version in the function from the options menu in the upper right corner.
- Remove the tick from Use Light Edition for the Outlook website App.
- Change the checkbox in MS Outlook and save the changes.
- Sign up for the light edition, then cancel and sign up for your account with an already existing account.
- Lastly, If you are unable to troubleshoot the [pii_email_e80c99419553948887a9] error code. Then contact Microsoft support for more help.
Method 5: Use Older Version of Windows Operating System
Outlook is included with all Microsoft Office suites, including Office 2010, Office 2013, and Office 2016. The version of Windows you’re running could be one of the causes of this error code. Microsoft Outlook sometimes becomes unusable with the most recent versions of Windows.
In such situation, you can try Microsoft Outlook on a different Windows version, such as Windows 7 or Windows 8. You can also use Compatibility mode provided the Windows. This will simulate older version of Windows without needing to install an older version.
In case, if you even get into a situation where you are facing [pii_email_e80c99419553948887a9] error code on your Microsoft Outlook application. Then don’t worry, we have made this whole article for you with methods and instructions on how to resolve this issue with ease.