The government of India always introduces new and innovative ways to help its citizens. Among these are government websites, platforms, and portals. These make all the official workload more easy to carry through and save a lot of time.
The Ministry of Natural Gas and Petroleum recently introduced a platform known as sdms.px.indianoil.in for agencies and business stakeholders. In this article, we will be talking about what its advantages are, how to register on sdms.px.indianoil.in login and other related stuff.
Indian Oil SDMS Login and Its Advantages
It is an online platform made especially for local partners, distributors, and business stakeholders. The main motive is to provide a safe, secure, and reliable way to access genuine and authentic content and other functions.
Not only that, it serves as a digital ecosystem with a wide range of functionalities and tools for various purposes. One of which is making the complex process of distributorship management easier and automated. This helps with making things more reliable and efficient.
Another significant advantage is the accessibility of actual and current information related to the petroleum and natural gas sectors. With this, local business stakeholders can make more educated decisions.
sdms Indian Oil also has a very significant role in Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) supply chain management. Not only does it help suppliers to submit documents and to register but it also helps them keep their data and information up to date. Through this, suppliers can frequently join in Indian Oil Corporation Limited’s retention processes.
Lastly, only authentic and valid distributors can use the services and important data via its secure login portal. They can use either a computer system or mobile device to access sdms.px.indianoil.in the login webpage and enter their credentials to use this amazing digital platform.
Steps to Register and Login into the SMDS Login Portal
You have now a general understanding of what the SDMS official website does as well as what benefits it holds. If you are a supplier and want to register yourself on the platform then don’t worry. You can do it anytime as long as you hold the correct documentation and credentials required. Here are the steps you can follow to register yourself on the online portal.
- Type “Indian Oil SDMS Register” in the address bar of your preferred web browser.
- This will take you to the Indian Oil SDMS official webpage.
- From here you need to click on “Register”, “New User” or “Sign Up” option.
- Fill up all the blank spaces with the correct information. This includes account name, type of business, industry category, email address, industry sub-category, phone number, division, designation, and other similar questions.
- Once you have filled up the form, go through it once again to check for any errors or mistakes.
- After that, scroll down to the end and tap on the “Submit” button.
- Here you be asked to read the terms of the condition as well as verify your phone number/ email ID.
- Check your email for Indian Oil messages with an OTP. Copy it and enter it into the authentication prompt.
- Now you will be asked to confirm your mobile phone number through a similar process.
- Once the verification process is finished, you can now set up your profile and access the available services.
- To log in, enter “sdms.px.indianoil.in” into your browser address bar.
- This will redirect you to the Indian Oil SMDS login portal.
- Here you will need to enter the credentials that you have typed in the registration form.
- After your username and password are authenticated you are good to go.
How to Check Indian Oil Corporation Limited Account Statement
If you want to check your account statement for IOCL (Indian Oil Corporation Limited) then simply follow these instructions.
- Login into the official website by typing “http://sdms.px.indianoil.in/indianoil” into the address bar.
- Enter your unique user ID and password and then click on the “Login” button.
- Search for “Click for information” option on the homepage.
- Move down to the end and tap on “Show transactions” tab.
- You will now be asked to select a date which needs to be 6 months prior to today.
- To save this report, click on the “Export” button and download it as an Excel file.
- If you want to get a year’s worth of report then you will need to select the date range two times.
Indian Oil SDMS portal is the official platform made by the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. This is to help business stakeholders, distributors, and suppliers with the distribution process to make it easier and more efficient. If you are curious and want to learn more about sdms.px.indianoil.in login portal then read the article above.