The Madhya Pradesh state government launched multiple initiatives to make education more accessible through digitalization, one of which is the “www.rskmp.in login portal” also known as the Rajya Shiksha Kendra website.
Using this website teachers, administrators and students can access educational resources, tools, and information within the education system such as results, attendance sheets, and others. If you want to learn more about it then read the blog below.
Rajya Shiksha Kendra Overview
The Rajya Shiksha Kendra login portal is a website made with the help of the MPBSE (Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education. The portal provides access to all types of educational systems including Government Schools, Private Schools, as well as Madarsas.
If you are a student then you can use this website to submit your homework, assignments, or tasks given by your teachers at the school. In case you are a teacher tutoring students in one of these education systems then you can access your student database which has their full information like attendance sheets, assignments or homework submissions, marksheets, etc.
How to Register on the Rajya Shiksha Kendra Login Portal
If you want to take advantage of all these toolsets provided by the “www.rskmp.in login portal” then you have to register yourself on the RTE (Right to Education) Government Portal or follow these simple steps.
- On your smartphone or computer system open any web browser.
- In the address bar, type “Right to Education Madhya Pradesh” and press “Enter”.
- Click or tap on the official website with “gov.in” in domain name.
- Once you are on the website, tap on “RTE Admission” from top right corner of the webpage.
- Here you will be able to find all links related to your admission.
- Make sure that you have all your official documentation such as your Aadhar Card, School registration number, active phone number, and bank account details ready.
- These will come in handy when you will be filling out the form.
- Lastly, you will receive OTPs (One Time Passwords) on both your email address and phone number. This is to verify your identity and to contact you at the time of need.
- Once you have successfully completed your admission, you will receive an email from the government handle with your “Unique ID” number.
In case you find any error or issue within the admission process then you can contact customer support. They will help you resolve the issue as well as complete the procedure.
Note – The admission procedure is carried out on specific dates and times only. Therefore, you need to check the official website beforehand. If you miss out on that period then you have for further announcements regarding the next admission date and time.
Steps to Login Into the Rajya Shiksha Kendra Login Portal
- Using your preferred web browser, enter “www.rskmp.in portal login” into address bar.
- Select the very first link or website on search result page.
- Now, you will move to “login portal”.
- Firstly, you will need to select an education system between Government, Private, or Madarsa.
- Then, you will need to enter “Unique ID” that you got at the time of registration as well as the password.
- Lastly, enter “captcha” and press “Login” button.
- You will now be able to access your profile with all tools and resources provided by the website.
If you do not remember your password then you will need to click on the “Forget Password” button on the login portal. Now, enter your Unique ID as well as your Phone Number. You will be asked to authenticate your phone number using OTP. Enter the code and then you will be able to set a new password for your profile.
Steps to Check Rajya Shiksha Kendra Marksheet or Class Result
As mentioned above, that you as a student can check your class result or exam marksheet using the login portal. Here are the instructions on how to do so:
- Open “www.rskmp.in login” website for Rajya Shiksha Kendra, Madhya Pradesh.
- On the homepage, look for “result” or “result Class 5th and 8th”.
- Now, type your “Samagra ID” and then click on “Submit” button to see your result.
Students who took the Class 5 and Class 8 exams are notified that their results can be viewed using the official website of Rajya Shiksha Kendra, Madhya Pradesh: You don’t need to visit MP Board’s websites to see your class results.
Rajya Shiksha Kendra is an initiative by the state government of Madhya Pradesh to make education easier for students, teachers, and school administration. You receive a whole lot of resources and tool kits such as being able to view the class results, submit assignments, see student attendance sheets, etc. To learn more about the www.rskmp.in login portal, read the blog post above.