Tamil Nadu government has made it easier for students to get access to education resources through their digital platform which is also known as “tneduspport”. It is their official website and you can use it for many different purposes such as finding government college mark sheets, filling out admission forms, downloading digital copies of study material, and others.
Besides that, if you are already enrolled in a government college then you can use this platform to register yourself for higher education as well as training. There are several other benefits that you get from using this official website. In this blog post, we will be talking about the website in detail and the whole procedure for www.tnedusupport.in online application form filling.
With the rise of digitization, many of the state governments have started creating online platforms and websites to help students get access to education based resources without any hassle. On “www.tnedusupport.in” you can find many different features and functionalities such as a dedicated notification board for all the latest information on registration, admission, study materials, etc.
Other than that, you can also fill up forms for education counseling by experts from their respective fields. You can also find out the exact seats available in all of the government and government affiliated colleges. In addition, you can find direct links to the admission portals in case you are not able to find them through the internet.
As we mentioned above, you can directly fill up the admission form for most of the courses and training programs from the website. This includes Tamil Nadu Paramedical Admission, Post Basic Bachelors in Science for Nursing, Tamil Nadu Medical training courses, and others. Therefore, make sure to visit this website directly for registration and admission.
Steps to Fill Up Online Application Form Using www.tnedusupport.in
The whole procedure from form filling to carrier counseling does not have many steps and is very easy to follow through. There are some documents required to complete the form fill and registration therefore you will need to make sure that you have all of them ready. Here are some of them:
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Date of Birth Certificate from Hospital
- ID Proof Issued By GOI (The Government of India)
- Marksheets of both matriculation and intermediate also known as 10+2
- Education Qualification
- Proof of Your Home Address
- Email ID
- Active Phone Number
- Transfer Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate from your previous education institute.
Once you have all of these documentations ready then you will have to check that you actually pass the eligibility criteria. If you do not then you will not be able to complete the admission procedure. These are some of them:
- You will need to have an intermediate aka 10+2 Marksheet from a recognized state or central board.
- You will need to have the required documentation physically and digitally at the time of registration.
- You shall have a minimum of 45% marks in the 12th grade in the relevant tests like Physics, Biology, Chemistry, and English as mandatory courses.
Now all you need to do is follow these simple instructions on how to open the official government website and fill out the form.
- Open a web browser on either your mobile phone or computer system whatever you prefer.
- Tap on “address bar” and enter “www.tnedusupport.in” into it.
- Once you are on the official webpage, look for “Online Admission” link in the “Notification” area.
- This link takes you directly to the registration form.
- Make sure you read all the guidelines as well as the required documents. (This may change based on the subject course or level of degree)
- Scroll until you see “Apply Now” button. Tap or click on it.
- You now have to fill in all the details according to your official documentation and proceed to the next step.
- Also, you will be asked to submit the scanned copies of your documentation for verification purposes.
- After you have done everything according to the registration form, tap on “Submit” button.
- Lastly, you will redirected to another page where you have to submit the required fees for the course.
- There will be multiple online fee options on the payment page, select any one of them.
- Pay the required application and registration fee and wait for the confirmation popup.
- Finally, save the page and create a PDF copy of the “Application Form” as well as “Payment Receipt”. You might have to print this out in case your college demands proof.
- That’s all. You have now successfully filled out and submitted the online admission form.
Note – In case your form submission gets stuck in the process or gets rejected, you will receive both an email and a phone call from the office. If your form gets fully dismissed because of any problem related to admission then you will receive a refund for your admission fee in 48-72 hours on your bank account. There is a student support helpline number that you can call in situations of difficulties. They will guide you through the remaining process or help you resolve the error if you are facing any.
Tamil Nadu government has developed the www.tnedusupport.in website to help student with their college and higher degree notice and admission. The website also provides educational resources for students in case they need any. You also get the option to directly fill out the admission form through www.tnedusupport.in online application portal. To learn more about the whole procedure or other details, then read the blog above.