The Indian Ministry of Health and Family Welfare established the IHIP portal login. This online resource is the nation’s illness surveillance program. It recognizes early warning signs of any disease to start prompt and efficient public health action in response to excellent health. The Indian government has also introduced the IHIP app, created on the IHIP portal, a unified platform comprising services from National Health Programmes.
What is the IHIP Portal Login?
Under the IHIP Portal in 2004, the ISDP Surveillance Health Ministry launched the program to monitor and track any rapidly spreading diseases statewide. The World Bank and the World Health Organization contribute to monitoring expenses in nine Indian states. This includes West Bengal, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Punjab, and Uttarakhand. These nine states are getting funding from the World Bank. Financial aid is provided to the remaining states for domestic reasons.
Key Features of IHIP Portal Entry Login
The main features of this Portal are given below:
· It reports real-time data
· It has Advanced analytical and data modeling tools. It also has GIS-capable Integrating data visualization into a dashboard
· Reporting health facilities’ geographic tags
· Areas where data integration with other health services is possible.
How to Register on the IHIP Portal?
If you want to register for the IHIP login Portal, you can’t do it online. After this, verify with an IHIP Portal-approved official or go to the state health ministry to register before logging in. These representatives will provide the login information needed to access your profile. Only with the help of authorities will you be able to register on this site.
How to Login to the IHIP Portal?
Below are the procedures to log into the IHIP HWC portal login. Carefully follow the instructions below.
1. Visit the official IHIP website
2. Visit the main page of the IHIP portal entry login.
3. Choose the Login link.
4. Enter your login information, i.e., your username
5. Submit the login information
6. In the end, Click on the login button to submit the information after entering the login information, and after that, logging into the Portal is simple.
Fill IHIP ‘P’ Form
For filling and submitting the “P” form or IHIP “l” form on the IHIP IDSP portal, follow the steps given below:-
· Visit the official IHIP site to complete the login procedure.
· Click the login link on the main page and input your login information.
Click on the forms in the menu bar to select the P form, i.e., the patient form.
· Now, you can access patient information like their name, identification number, residence, gender, and age.
· Fill the details in the form.
· Check all the information and click on the submit button.
How to Reset Password on IHIP Login?
Follow the instructions below if you want to reset your password:-
· Visit the IHIP official website homepage. Then, the sign-in button should be clicked.
· Click on the “Reset Password” button.
Enter your user name and fill in all the asked data.
IHIP Login Contact Number
For IHIP login issues or technical issues with the Portal, call this number: 1800-180-1104
This IHIP Portal login has been launched to monitor and spot any disease spreading statewide. These data help in the effective management of any problematic situation. An epidemic may be stopped if a problem is identified at the state level and a quick response to health issues is accepted. The National Health Program started an inspection system for illnesses that spread quickly and whose prompt detection may save lives nationwide through this app.