Staying connected with the world around us has become very important for our professional lives. One cannot find better option than Microsoft Outlook when it comes to managing and organizing personal and professional lives.
One such issue is [pii_email_2eb2ea5842f2ed65f77c] error. If you’ve got this error and it is troubling you, do not worry. In the article ahead we will provide you with some tips and tricks to overcome this error.
Microsoft Outlook is utilized in sending or receiving E-Mails majorly. Apart from this it also includes tasks such as calendaring, task managing, contact management, note taking, journal logging and web browsing. By using Microsoft Outlook you can sync your personal data with your phone, tablet or other computers provided that you log into them using your Microsoft Account.
In iOS, Microsoft Outlook is the Outlook E-Mail client designed to work on iPhone and iPad.
This is not a free application and you have to purchase it outright or pay a subscription fee if you want to use it. Outlook has proved its efficiency in task management and sending or receiving E-mails. As it mostly works fine but sometimes issues are encountered.
Let’s get started!!
The following are some of the reasons due to which this error might be occurring on your system:
- This can occur if Microsoft Outlook application is installed improperly on your device.
- One reason behind its occurrence can be that user is logged in from multiple accounts and also the cache and cookies are not cleared.
- If you are not using the latest version of the Microsoft Outlook then also you may come into a situation where you’ll have to encounter this error.
- There might be cases where user is not able to correctly rectify the error. In those cases the support team of Microsoft can definitely help.
WAYS TO FIX ERROR [pii_email_2eb2ea5842f2ed65f77c]
1) Re-Install /Update Microsoft Outlook:
- Check that your personal computer meets the latest requirements for the Microsoft Office.
- Most of the time, if you run Office Setup application on a PC with an earlier version of the Microsoft Office installed, the earlier version of Office is removed automatically.
- When an uninstall becomes necessary, there are instances in which you may run into errors while installing the Microsoft Office again.
- For example, if you uninstall the Microsoft Office before installing the latest version of it, your Office files won’t be removed.
- If your version of Office includes Microsoft Outlook then you will want your Outlook files backed up.
- Look for the files of Microsoft Outlook and transfer them to another PC before the uninstallation begins.
2) Clear browser’s cache and cookies:
The easiest and the most comfortable way of dealing with [pii_email_2eb2ea5842f2ed65f77c] Error is clearing out your browser’s cookies and cache memory.
You can easily remove the cookies and cache by following the steps mentioned below:
- Open Chrome on your PC/ Laptop.
- Click on the three vertical dots appearing in the top right corner.
- From the drop down menu, tap on more tools and go to clear browsing data.
- It will ask you to select the time range like past hour, past week, past month etc.
- Choose the time range as per your convenience and then check all the boxes.
- Click on ‘Clear Data’ to clear the cache memory.
After cleaning up the cache memory, close the MS Outlook for a few minutes and the reopen it.
3) Choose an auto-repair tool
This tool helps with automatic correction and repairs any problem that occurs in Microsoft Outlook.
- Go to the control panel and then to tool’s function setup.
- Now turn the Microsoft 365 application off and then choose Microsoft Application for the repair.
- Change the button at start of application and then select the type of fix that is required.
- Click on the required fix and then follow the commands that come onto the screen. It’ll be better if you use the net version of the fixing tool.
- Now try to restart Microsoft Outlook. If this application doesn’t work then contact support or some other technicians.
4) REMOVAL OF THIRD PARTY APPLICATION:
Most of the times, having a third party application on your PC can hinder the working of Microsoft Outlook.
- Having many E-mail applications on your PC creates a conflict between them and problem arises for the user.
- To ensure the smooth working, you must remove untrusted sources or third party applications from your PC.
- Once you have removed them, open up the Microsoft Outlook to see if the error has been resolved.
In this article we’ve discussed ways through which you can resolve error [pii_email_2eb2ea5842f2ed65f77c] in the Microsoft Outlook. We have tried our potential best to include some working methods. In case, the issue still persists, contact Microsoft Support for further assistance.
To get more tips and tricks like this and latest news about the happenings of Tech World, keep following Brotechnologyx.