Is the error code [pii_email_b5d6fd6c19739e249b71] bothering you too and you’re looking for the ways to resolve it on your own? Then this is the right place for you. In the article following, we will discuss with you some tips and tricks which are easy and not much time consuming to tackle this error code.
Microsoft Outlook first came out in 1997 and was attached with Windows 97 to make it available to general public. Since then, it has been at the top in the index of many corporations and business professionals for calendaring, task management and sending and receiving E-Mails.
The main utilization of Microsoft Outlook is in sending or receiving the E-mails. Apart from this tasks such as calendaring, task managing, contact management, note taking, journal logging and web browsing are also included in it. You can also use Microsoft Outlook for syncing in your personal data with other computers, phones and tablets provided that you login into them with the same Microsoft account.
At times error code [pii_email_b5d6fd6c19739e249b71] is encountered when you’re installing Microsoft Outlook and sometimes even when you’re using it. If this error is encountered this simply means that it is not working fine.
Let’s first have a look at the reasons behind the occurrence of this error:
Reasons behind the occurrence of the error code [pii_email_b5d6fd6c19739e249b71] :
- If Microsoft Outlook is not installed properly on your computer then there’s a chance that this error may occur on your computer.
- This error code also gets displayed on your screen if the correct version of Microsoft Outlook is not installed on your computer or the version already installed is not updated timely.
- There are instances when Microsoft Outlook conflicts with other applications already installed in your computer. This also happens when the user operates with more than one E-mail accounts.
- When user uses the application version of Microsoft Outlook and not the web version.
- Not deleting the cache memory of your browser may also cause this problem.
Different ways to resolve the error code:
1) Clear cache and cookies:
Clear the cache memory and cookies from your browser. This will leave only relevant and data that is important to you on your computer.
To clear your browser’s cache memory and cookies you simply have to go to the three vertical dots appearing on the top right of your browser window.
Now, by clicking on this you can proceed on to clearing the data. You can also select the time range like past hour, past week, past month, all time for which you want the history to be cleared.
Once you have cleaned up your browser’s cache memory and cookies close Microsoft Outlook for a few minutes and then reopen it.
2) Use a single mail account:
It happens very often that user is using multiple E-Mail accounts that may lead to conflict among them. Try to login using single E-mail ID to remove the occurrence of [pii_email_b5d6fd6c19739e249b71] error code.
3) Use the web-based Microsoft Outlook:
As an alternative, you can use your E-Mail ID to login into the web version of Microsoft Outlook. It is possible that it will not show [pii_email_b5d6fd6c19739e249b71] error code.
4) Use of Microsoft Auto repair tool:
One of the best things about Microsoft applications is that they offer a built-in option to repair the applications. This auto repair too can be used to fix the error code.
- To use Microsoft auto repair tool in Windows 10 you have to open the ‘control panel’.
- Now navigate to ‘applications’.
- Now you will see an application named “Mail and Calendar”. This is your Microsoft Outlook.
- Click on ‘Mail and Calendar’ to see Advanced options.
- Click on ‘Reset’.
- By doing this your all data will get ‘Reset’ and your all mails will be deleted.
5) Try closing the Windows:
There is a possibility that the error code has shown up because user is using more than one window program while using Microsoft Outlook. To resolve this error, close all the windows except the Microsoft Outlook window.
6) Use Microsoft Outlook in Windows 7 or 8:
The Windows 10 offers some troubleshooting issues which may not be helpful in resolving error code [pii_email_b5d6fd6c19739e249b71]. Try using Outlook in Windows 7 or 8.
7) Try Contacting Microsoft Support Team:
It might happen that even after following the above steps your pertaining problem of error code [pii_email_b5d6fd6c19739e249b71] is still not resolved. If this is the case, then try to contact Microsoft support representatives to get further assistance.
Microsoft support team provides great assistance to their users and they will definitely become helpful in resolving this issue.
How to quickly solve error code [pii_email_b5d6fd6c19739e249b71]:
Ahead here we have summarized the steps which you need to follow in order to resolve this error code;
- Clearing cache and cookies that will leave only relevant and important information on your computer.
- Using single mail account to login into your Microsoft Outlook account so that conflict among the multiple accounts is not created.
- Using web-based Microsoft Outlook to avoid this error code.
- Using Windows 7 or 8 and not Windows 10 to avoid troubleshooting issues.
- Use of Windows auto repair tool following the steps mentioned to resolve this error code.
In this article we have discussed several steps to resolve error code [pii_email_b5d6fd6c19739e249b71] which reader can use get rid of this error. We have tried our best to include all the steps which are relevant.
In case, it still pertains do not waste much time and try contacting the Microsoft Support Team.
Stay in touch with Brotechnologyx for more such articles and latest updates in the tech world.