Looking for ways to resolve [pii_email_9e39a8e26f41659213e5] Error on your Microsoft Outlook. Well, look no further as you are at the right place. In this article we will be discussing with you some ways by which you can resolve this error code on your own. So do read the article till the end.
Microsoft Outlook and [pii_email_9e39a8e26f41659213e5] Error:
Microsoft first introduced Outlook to general public in 1997 and it was included with Windows 97. Since then, it has been the top choice of many corporations and business professionals for task managing, calendaring, contact management and sending and receiving E-Mails.
The [pii_email_9e39a8e26f41659213e5] Error mainly occurs in Microsoft Outlook while conversing and as a result this makes Outlook to quit working and you don’t have the option to send or receive E-Mails anymore.
If you too have encountered this error there is no need to panic. This error is usually caused by a dispute with the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) server. To resolve this you will have to check with the port number, authentication and secure connection. No need to worry. If you follow the guide given below you can easily rectify the error encountered on your Microsoft Outlook.
Reasons that cause Error code:
There are few reasons due to which you might be encountering [pii_email_9e39a8e26f41659213e5] Error. A few of them are listed below;
- You might be using multiple E-Mail accounts on your Outlook. This results in a conflict between them causing this error.
- You might be using an older version of Microsoft Outlook and have not updated it from a long time or have not installed a newer version.
- Caused by installation process due to other software installed on your computer.
- You might be having some stock of cache memory which needs to be cleared.
- You might be using a broken version of the Microsoft Outlook.
EFFECTIVE WAYS TO SOLVE [PII_EMAIL_AEF67573025B785E8EE2] Error Code:
Step 1: Clear all the browser’s cache and cookies:
The easiest and the most comfortable way of dealing with [pii_email_9e39a8e26f41659213e5] Error is clearing out your browser’s cookies and cache memory.
You can easily remove the cookies and cache by following the steps mentioned below:
To remove the cache and cookies from your browser, go to the drop down menu by clicking on the three vertical dots at the top right corner.
From there you have to select more tools and then go to ‘clear browsing data’. Now select the time range for which you want the cookies and cache to be erased. Click on ‘clear data’ to erase them.
Now close the MS Outlook for some minutes after you’ve followed the steps mentioned above and then reopen it.
Step 2. Use of Auto Repair Tool for fixing Microsoft Outlook :
In many cases the reason behind the occurrence of [pii_email_9e39a8e26f41659213e5] Error is the software which is incorrectly installed. Try using windows auto repair tool to fix up this issue.
By using the steps mentioned below you can repair and restore your Windows :
- Navigate to the Windows Advanced Startup Options menu by pressing F11 continuously during the booting up of your system.
- Once you’ve done this select
- Once you’ve clicked Troubleshoot, go to the Advance Options
- Click Startup Repair.
- Windows will take few minutes to repair. If your PC does not have any startup problems it might also show can’t fix the problem.
To restore the Windows :
- Get to Windows 10’s Advanced Startup Options menu by using the guide given above.
- Now click on System Restore. The computer will reboot.
- Now from the window open, select your Username.
- To initiate the System Restore, enter your password. Select the restore point from the menu and follow the prompts. (For the users having no restore point, they can’t use this method).
Step 3 : Uninstall the Software
A simpler way to fix this issue is uninstalling the software. Try to uninstall the software and again install a newer and fixed version.
Step 4 : Log in with a single account
The use of multiple accounts on your computer may cause this issue. Log out of all the accounts which are present on your computer. Now, log in with a single account.
Step 5 : Using the Web Application
- Open Microsoft 365 sign in page or Outlook.com.
- Now enter your e-mail address and password.
- Click on ‘sign in’ to get signed in for using your outlook account.
Step 6 : Using the original software :
A good way of resolving this error is to purchase the original copy of software from Microsoft and not to use the pirated ones.
Step 7 : Contacting The Support Team
There are times when even after following all the steps mentioned correctly, error [pii_email_9e39a8e26f41659213e5] is still not resolved. In that case, the best option before you is to contact the Microsoft support team and seek assistance from them to get this error resolved.
Simple Ways in short to fix [pii_email_9e39a8e26f41659213e5] Error Code :
We will provide you a short summary of all the steps you’ll probably need to resolve this error:
- Clear up the cache memory and cookies in your browser.
- Use the Auto Repair Tool by Windows to fix up the Microsoft Outlook.
- Uninstall the software and then re-install it as there is a possibility that you might be using an old version.
- Log out of all the accounts from your devices and log in with a single account.
- Use the web application which allows users to update their data.
- Purchase the original software from Microsoft instead of using a pirated one.
- Contact the support team if you still cannot resolve the issue on your own.
This article discusses the ways of resolving error [pii_email_9e39a8e26f41659213e5]. We have tried our best to include the all possible ways through which you can resolve this issue on your own. In case, it still pertains do not waste time and contact the Microsoft Support Team.
Keep following Brotechnologyx for more such articles and latest updates in the tech world.