Is your Microsoft Outlook encountering an Error [pii_email_ea7f2bf3c612a81d6e28]? Not to worry. Here are some ways in which you can solve this error code.
Microsoft Outlook has become of great use lately in corporate world. Most of the organizations prefer Microsoft Outlook over any other information manager. It was first introduced to general public in 1997 and it was included with Windows 97.
The free version of Microsoft Outlook was Outlook Express which was included with Windows XP.
Microsoft Outlook is utilized in sending or receiving E-Mails majorly. Apart from this it also includes tasks such as calendaring, task managing, contact management, note taking, journal logging and web browsing. By using Microsoft Outlook you can sync your personal data with your phone, tablet or other computers provided that you log into them using your Microsoft Account.
In iOS, Microsoft Outlook is the Outlook E-Mail client designed to work on iPhone and iPad.
This is not a free application and you have to purchase it outright or pay a subscription fee if you want to use it. Outlook has proved its efficiency in task management and sending or receiving E-mails. As it mostly works fine but sometimes issues are encountered.
One of these issues is [pii_email_ea7f2bf3c612a81d6e28] ERROR CODE. If your Outlook is encountering this error it simply means that it is not working fine. So how do you restore the normal operation?
What causes [pii_email_ea7f2bf3c612a81d6e28] ERROR?
The major reasons behind the occurrence of this error are:
- Multiple applications and programs are running on your computer.
- Your Microsoft Outlook conflicts with other e-mail accounts. (You are using multiple Microsoft Outlook accounts.)
- The cache memory of your computer holds multiple programs which are blocking the packets sent by Outlook.
- The newer versions of windows might also create problem as the updates don’t go hand in hand with the versions of Microsoft Outlook.
- You might be using an older version of Microsoft Outlook.
If your Microsoft Outlook is also having [PII_EMAIL_EA7F2BF3C612A81D6E28] ERROR, then let’s have a look at some of the ways which might become helpful to you in solving [pii_email_ea7f2bf3c612a81d6e28] ERROR CODE.
1) Try clearing Cache Memory:
If you are running numerous programs on your windows then just close them down. Clear your cache memory and cookies.
Also, check that your Microsoft Outlook is update to the latest version. This may also cause problem sometimes. If it is not updated, try updating it to resolve the issue.
2) Re-install the Microsoft Outlook :
One of major causes behind the occurrence of ERROR [pii_email_ea7f2bf3c612a81d6e28] is the process of installation of Microsoft Outlook. It happens if in case your Outlook conflicts with other e-mail accounts or with other programs installed already in your computer.
This requires that you delete the old and broken version of the Outlook from your computer and re-install the latest version of it.
3) UTILIZE THE WEB APP:
- Go to the options in the upper corner and select the Microsoft Outlook Web software version in the function pane.
- Clear the utilize the light edition checkbox for the Outlook website App.
- Save this option.
- Sign up for the light edition, close and sign up for your account with an account which is already registered.
4) Update Microsoft Outlook:
- Check that your personal computer meets the latest requirements for the Microsoft Office.
- Most of the time, if you run Office Setup application on a PC with an earlier version of the Microsoft Office installed, the earlier version of Office is removed automatically.
- When an uninstall becomes necessary, there are instances in which you may run into errors while installing the Microsoft Office again.
- For example, if you uninstall the Microsoft Office before installing the latest version of it, your Office files won’t be removed.
- If your version of Office includes Microsoft Outlook then you will want your Outlook files backed up.
- Look for the files of Microsoft Outlook and transfer them to another PC before the uninstallation begins.
5) Try using older versions of Windows:
As Microsoft Outlook was first introduced in 1997 and it came included with Windows 97. Outlook comes included with almost each and every Microsoft Office suites be it Office 2010 or Office 2013, Office 2016.
One of the reasons why ERROR [pii_email_ea7f2bf3c612a81d6e28] occurs can be the version of Windows you’re using. Sometimes Microsoft Outlook becomes incompatible with the latest versions (Windows 10) of Windows. In that case, try utilizing Microsoft outlook on a different version of Windows such as Windows 7 or Windows 8.
6) Contact Support:
We believe that previously discussed tips and guidance will be helpful in resolving ERROR [pii_email_ea7f2bf3c612a81d6e28]. In case, the error still continues, our suggestion would be that you contact Microsoft Outlook support for complete assistance and solving this error code.
How to check your Microsoft Outlook E-Mail Address:
To find your connected email address(es) in Microsoft Outlook, select File > Account Settings > Account Settings > Email tab. To find your Outlook.com email address, select your profile photo in the upper-right corner; your email address is located beneath your name.
This blog was about resolving [pii_email_ea7f2bf3c612a81d6e28] Outlook Error. We have tried our potential best to include the methods which are popular and are most frequently used in resolving this error. We hope that one of these was helpful to you. You can also get direct advice from you Microsoft Outlook support.