Microsoft Outlook is well known among professionals for its impressive E-Mail management system. Outlook has proved its efficiency in task management and sending or receiving E-mails.
Business operations involve continuous communications involving sales managements, staff/ general inquiries and many much more things. Thus, halting of operations in the Outlook might lead to frustrations sometimes.
One of the errors responsible for halting operations is error [pii_email_f3e1c1a4c72c0521b558]. Occurrence of the error tells that your MS Outlook is not working effectively and it requires your attention to resolve it. We need to find out the ways to resolve this error.
If you are looking for the ways to resolve this issue, then we will be discussing with you some of the best ways which will become helpful in solving this issue:
- Using multiple accounts simultaneously can result in the occurrence of [pii_email_f3e1c1a4c72c0521b558].
- This error code can also occur in MS Outlook if you have not cleaned the cache memory and cookies.
- A wrong version of MS Outlook or wrong application can also trigger error [pii_email_f3e1c1a4c72c0521b558]. Installing MS Outlook on your PC/ Laptop requires your attention to all the details. Always install the authentic (official) and latest updated version only.
- Uninstall the broken version of MS Outlook and re-install it carefully. If it is required, you may also update your Outlook to the current version.
- This error also occurs due to Microsoft Office decryption.
- If none of the solutions work for you, contacting Microsoft Outlook support team and seeking advice from them is the best option.
Fixing the [pii_email_f3e1c1a4c72c0521b558] Error code
Below are mentioned few steps which you can take to resolve the problem of error [pii_email_f3e1c1a4c72c0521b558] on your own. These may remove the error from your Microsoft Outlook and help in resuming its proper functioning.
Step 1: Clearing Cache Memory and Cookies time to time
Cleaning of cookies and cache memory on a regular basis ensures that all the earlier strings are cleared away to fetch the new data. It simply removes any damaged or stuck data packages.
For clearing your cache memory and cookies you have to follow very simple steps.
Just open up your browser window and go to the top right corner. You’ll find three vertical dots there. Click on them to open a drop down menu.
In that menu go to the option “more tools” and from there to ‘clear data’. Select the time range as per your convenience and then click on ‘clear data’ to clear out all previously stored cache memory and cookies.
Step 2: Updating to the latest version of Outlook.
The [pii_email_f3e1c1a4c72c0521b558] error code can also occur if your Microsoft Outlook contains damaged or broken files. If this happens you need to update the software or re-install it by following all the steps carefully. Let’s discuss few steps which might be helpful to you in installing the new version of MS Outlook:
- Look for the latest and new updated version.
- Select the latest version to download.
- After download and installation is complete, reset your PC and then resume the operations.
Step 3: Using the Web Application
For avoiding the error [pii_email_f3e1c1a4c72c0521b558], using the Web Version is the most effective method. The web application allows the user to update their data.
To use the web version:
- Go to the website and navigate the panel that appears on the upper right corner when you click on it.
- Use your official account for signing in into the MS Outlook.
- It is recommended that you click on the checkbox against the lite edition of the MS Outlook.
- The interface of Outlook and that of the MS Outlook includes a variety of variations.
Step 4: Upgrading to a newer version of Microsoft Outlook
If you are wondering that what is the need to re-install the Microsoft Outlook or updating it to the latest version then let me tell you the simple answer to this is security. The update of any software is necessary as this covers some critical patches and security loopholes. This provides improvement and stability to your software and removes outdated features, if any. The outdated version
Microsoft Outlook is likely to create error [pii_email_f3e1c1a4c72c0521b558].
Below are mentioned few steps which you can follow to get to a newer and latest updated version of Microsoft Outlook.
- Check to see if your PC/ Laptop supports the latest version of MS Outlook. Because it happens sometimes that having previously installed version of MS Outlook might not prove to be helpful in running the latest version of MS Outlook on your device. In that case, remove any previously installed versions of MS Outlook and the re-install it with the latest updated version.
- To uninstall the Microsoft Outlook’s previous version, follow the simple steps which are mentioned below:
- Click on the Start Menu or ‘Windows Button’ on you PC/ Laptop.
- Search for ‘Control Panel’ in the search box.
- Go to the control panel.
- Click on the Programs and features.
- A list of programs that are already installed in your computer will appear before you.
- Select the uninstall option.
- Click on the Microsoft software from the list and click on the change button.
- Make sure that you have ‘Add or Remove features Icon’ option selected.
- To get a list of all the Office components, click on the continue button.
- Once you have list of the Office components, click on the ‘Not Available’ button to tick the ‘disk icon’ next to the Microsoft Outlook and the menu.
- Now, press on the proceed button to delete Microsoft Outlook from your device.
It takes few more minutes for the uninstallation process to get completed. After this, reboot your computer and the install the new version of Microsoft Outlook on your device. You might take help of points mentioned in Step 2 of this article.
Step 5- Contacting The Support Team
If you have followed all the steps which are mentioned correctly and still can’t get rid of the error [pii_email_f3e1c1a4c72c0521b558] from your Microsoft Outlook then contacting the Microsoft Support team is the best option that remains before you.
Try contacting the support team and seek help from them in order to resolve this issue.
How to check your Microsoft Outlook E-Mail Address
To find your connected email address(es) in Microsoft Outlook, select File > Account Settings > Account Settings > Email tab. To find your Outlook.com email address, select your profile photo in the upper-right corner; your email address is located beneath your name.
In this article we discussed ways of resolving error [pii_email_f3e1c1a4c72c0521b558] which is known to cause problems in the easy functioning of your Microsoft Outlook. We have tried our potential best to include the methods which are popular and are most frequently used in resolving this error. We hope that one of these was helpful to you. You can also get direct advice from you Microsoft Outlook support.