Billions of people use the internet on a daily basis and it is important that you understand the concerns related to internet privacy. One of the best ways to ensure your safety is by using web proxy tools. It works as a middleman between you are the content you are browsing. In this article, we will learn about, web proxy and Proxyium as well as how they work.
When you normally open websites or browse the internet, it is very likely that your IP address and geolocation could get leaked. Because of this, your internet privacy will be compromised and people with bad intentions can take advantage of this fact.
This is where Proxyium free web proxy comes in to save the day. It is a tool that acts as a shield when you surf the internet by hiding both your IP address and location and lets you browse the internet anonymously. By using this tool you can be at rest knowing that hackers and bad people will not steal your internet identity.
Key Benefits of Using Proxyium
Besides hiding your identity from leaking on the internet there are many other benefits of using proxyium .com such as getting access to geo-blocked content on the internet. Many times while searching for some website or watching a new movie, you get a message that says “Content not available in your country” and this can get very frustrating. However, you can access these contents by using a web proxy.
Another key benefit of proxyium is that there is no hidden registration and it is absolutely free to use. While there are many free and paid proxy tools, not all offer this kind of functionality or support multi-device access. Some of them even lock functions behind paywalls, which means to get full access to the web proxy tool you have to pay a hefty subscription fee.
Besides that, proxyium .com support almost all types of browser and even Android devices. You don’t have to change your favorite browser just to be safe while browsing. Also, you get access to multiple server locations and it can be configured as many times as you want. This feature lets you enjoy all region-specific content without much hassle.
Lastly, if you are someone who travels a lot or spends time outside your house then you know the struggles of getting a secure public wifi. These networks are notorious for stealing user data and other important credentials however, you don’t have to worry now. With proxyium, you can use public networks as much as you want without any strings attached and with an extra layer of protection.
How to Use Proxyium on Computer and Android Devices
Here is a step-by-step guide on how you can use proxyium free web proxy on your computer system as well as Android smartphones.
For Computer System
- Open any web browser on your device. (Chrome, Safari, Opera, etc.)
- Go to the address bar and type “proxyium”. Press the enter key or search button.
- Now look for the website with the same name in the web result and open it.
- On the homepage, you will see an option named “Start browsing here:”
- Type or paste the website URL you want to browse in the column below.
- Now, click on the country drop-down menu to choose your virtual location.
- You can select any of the countries available in the list. It will also show the connection strength and speed for the selected region like show, medium, or fast.
- Lastly, click on the “GO” button and start browsing your desired website with extra security.
For Android Smartphones
- Open the Google Play Store on your device.
- Now tap on the search button and type “proxyium” then tap the search icon.
- Choose the very first application from the available list and tap on install.
- Once the downloading is completed, open the app on your smartphone.
- You can now type or paste the link of the webpage you want to open.
- Select your desired location and tap on the “GO” icon. (These are the same steps for computer systems as well)
- Now you can browse the requested website without having to worry about your internet privacy.
Proxyium is one the best free web proxy tools to help you safely browse the internet. Your IP address and other credentials are always at risk when you surf the internet normally. There are many advantages of using this tool and it supports both computer and Android devices. To know more about it in detail, read the article above.