The State Bank of India or SBI Clerk 2022 employment announcement will be made available to the public in the near future. Employees for the roles of Clerk and Junior Associates will be selected via the SBI Clerk exam, which will be held in 2022. As soon as the notification is published, you will have only a limited time to prepare for the SBI Clerk Prelims and mains 2022 exam by studying the SBI clerk syllabus. Consequently, we highly advise you to get started as soon as possible after reading this.
In this article, we will discuss the syllabus that a candidate needs to cover for the SBI Clerk 2022 Mains exam.
After passing the preliminary examination, you will be required to qualify for the second level of the SBI Clerk 2022 Exam, which is the Mains. BYJU’S Exam Prep is of great help when it comes to preparation for the SBI Clerk exam. It provides you the best study materials, mock tests, online courses and more! Thus it demands a great deal of concentration and careful preparation on your part. There will be a total of five topics covered. These are the ones:
- Aptitude for Quantitative Reasoning
- English Language
- General/Financial Awareness
- Reasoning Capabilities
- Aptitude with computers
Exam Pattern for SBI Clerk in 2022
The SBI clerk test pattern for the 2022 recruitment may be seen on this page for interested applicants. Make sure to read the official announcement to learn more about the SBI Clerk selection procedure and other important data regarding the position.
- The SBI Clerk examination consists of two parts: a preliminary examination and the main examination, as well as a test of the local language.
- Both of the tests will be administered online.
- The preliminary examination will take around one hour to complete.
- A total of 100 points are awarded during the preliminary examination.
- Candidates will be required to achieve the minimum qualifying marks in each area.
- The SBI clerk’s main examination will take 2 hours and 40 minutes to complete in its entirety.
- The SBI clerk mains examination consists of 190 objective-type questions with a total score of 200 points.
Aptitude for Quantitative Data
- Data Analysis and Interpretation
- Sufficient Information
- Profit and Loss
- Interest Mixtures and Applications of Simple and Compound Interest
- Permutation and Combination are two terms that are used in mathematics
- Work, time, and distance are all important considerations
- Numeral sequences
- Input and output of the Puzzle Machine
- Examining the Direction of a Syllogism
- Statements and assumptions on the coding and decoding of blood relationships
- Linear Arrangement with Numbers and Letters in Order and Ranking
- Internet Memory Shortcuts on the Keyboard
- Abbreviation for Computer
- Computer Hardware Computer Software Operating System Networking Computer Fundamentals Terminologies
- Microsoft Office
- Computer Hardware
- Computer Software
- Operating System
- English as a Second Language
- Synonyms and antonyms are provided
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Sentence Correction
- Idioms & Phrases for the Cloze Test
- General Awareness
Currently Trending Topics
- General Awareness in a Static State
- Financial and Banking Terminology
- Abbreviations Used in the Banking Industry
- Awareness of banking issues, Fiscal and monetary policy, as well as important government initiatives
- Awards and distinctions
- The Indian Constitution is a legal document that governs the country.
You can find more details of the syllabus from BYJU’S Exam Prep. This concludes our blog post on SBI Clerk main syllabus. We hope that the information offered here is useful to you in a variety of ways and that you finally find your name on the merit list. You can go through the previous year’s papers to get more idea about the difficulty level of the exam.
With BYJU’S Exam Prep, you may take advantage of a large number of sample examinations and assignments, and you can obtain a thorough understanding of the exam curriculum.